APS specializes in accounting and billing services, and our goal is to enable the client to focus on providing quality patient care and manage the business while accounting and billing services are delivered in a professional and cost effective manner.
Accounting Plus Solutions, LLC was founded in 2003 by an individual that had previously been responsible for the accounting functions of two different regional healthcare conglomerates over a period of eighteen years, including serving as the chief financial officer of one with long-term care, assisted living, and home health subsidiaries.
Specializing in Healthcare
The company is a privately owned business that employs individuals with healthcare company experience who are accustomed to adapting to the ever-changing environments of healthcare and financial reporting. In addition, APS has existing relationships with other experienced professionals who are available on an as-needed basis to insure that client needs are met.
APS’s current clients include nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and healthcare property owners located in a number of states. The infrastructure of the company and the experience and integrity of its personnel provide a firm foundation for offering accounting and medical billing services to a growing client base.
- Louisiana Nursing Home Association
- Texas Health Care Association
- Arkansas Health Care Association
- Better Business Bureau (accredited member)
- Greater Shreveport Chamber of Commerce
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Intuit ProAdvisor
- Microsoft Office Applications*
- Great Plains*
- American Healthtech
- Interactive Health Network
- Keane (formerly VistaCare)
- Threshold Data Technology
- FRx Reportwriter
* including macros